Adobe Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryongliph

hello,
i'm very desparate. my world revolves around adobe cs3, but it has been fooling of late. i tried to uninstall it but it wouldn't allow me. i tried to re-install and it won't allow me so i deleted it from the program files and tried to delete it from the registry but still when i launch the setup for any adobe product the system says error 15 something something.
i was thinking it is a virus but it's unlikely cos i've been scanning my computer with kaspersky antivirus 2009.
can anyone point me in the right direction?

i tried to uninstall it but it wouldn't allow me.
What happened? Error message?

i tried to re-install and it won't allow me
What happened? Error message?

when i launch the setup for any adobe product the system says error 15 something something.
And what is the 'something?

Do Error 15 say "After Effects error: Failure during Sequence Resetup"

Do you understand what I'm getting at here? You have ti give us something to work with.

Don't worry guys, i got so mad i just did a new installation of the OS. I am re-installing all my softwares though, right now the problem is After-Effects. When i start in unpacks and everything. i get to the setup, just when it's about to copy its folders unto my harddrive it says insert After Effects, but it is on so i really don't know the problem. I surmise though that its got to be the installation folder itself, it might be corrupt, what do you guys think?

You reinstalled the entire OS because you had a problem with one program> Not good. If you had answered the questions that were asked, perhaps this could have been avoided!

lol, yeah, i should have, though the problem wasn't only from the photoshop, there were other issues with the machine, that made me re-install everything, but i'll keep that in mind as i re-install. Hope to hear from you guys soon concerning other issues.

ok, i just encountered the error again, it says cannot install adobe after effects, contact adobe support, internal erro: 2739. is there any way around this?

From Adobe Forums: http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bc3ddab
CS3 Premium Install error - Internal error 2739

Depending on the OS:
Click Start> Accessories> Right click Command Prompt> Click Run as Administrator.
At the prompt type:
regsvr32 jscript.dll (be sure to type the space between the two strings.)
hit enter.
Then install
OR
On Windows Vista32:
Choose Start > All Programs > Accessories.
Right-click the Command icon, choose Run As Administrator, and authenticate.
Navigate to Windows\System32.
At the prompt, type regsvr32 jscript.dll and press Enter.
When a dialog box with the message "DllRegisterServer in jscript.dll succeeded" appears, click OK.
OR
On Windows Vista64:
Choose Start > All Programs > Accessories.
Right-click the Command icon, choose Run As Administrator, and authenticate.
Navigate to Windows\SysWow64.
At the prompt, type regsvr32 jscript.dll and press Enter.
When a dialog box with the message "DllRegisterServer in jscript.dll succeeded" appears, click OK.

Great! You welcome. Keep in mind when you have a problem with specialized programs that most have a forum and that is a good place to look first.

hey uhm Bobby, i have another problem, ok it is the same as before but when i do the regsvr thing it tells me that 'the module "javascript.dll" failed to load.' Make sure that the binary is stored in the specific path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent.dll files. the specific module could not be found. Could you help me out? One more thing, it seems that the problem with saving is attributed to certain files only, the others give me the option to save them as png and jpeg and the rest, what could be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back