AIM Unloads Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

souton

what's up guys? I haven't been here in quite sometime. hope everyone had a good new years and hope things are going great for you. anyway here is my problem. out of nowhere when I log into my AIM (AOL instant messenger) account, before it completes the 3 steps for logging in, it unloads itself. I have never had this problem in the 8+ years of using AIM. I tried googling this but found nothing on my end. I was wondering if anyone has heard of this happening and if there is a solution? I have uninstalled, cleaned my registery and re-installed, still the same thing happens. thanks in advance

by the way, I use AIM 5.5 version. I know its not the up to date one because I dont like them. I prefer the older versions. I hope AIM has not put a stop to this. But, I have friends who use AIM 5.5 and they aren't having this problem, so I dont know

just wanted to post that I fixed it. believe it or not, I was having major soundcard problems and when I fixed that, I decided to install AIM and it magically worked... yea.. your guess is as good as mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back