Alt-Tab Type Thing for Mac?

By Jayb118
Aug 28, 2008
  1. Hi, I would like to know if there is a key command in mac that works as well as alt tab in Windows.

    I've heard about the cmd-tab and F9 etc, but what im looking for is one that works while you're using apps such as games.

    On my windows partition I can play Oblivion and alt tab out of it to do something in windows and i would like to do the same sorta thing with mac. I have Quake 4 on my mac partition but cant seem to find any sort of similar function?

    Cheers guys :D
  2. SNGX1275

    SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,742   +421

    the command/apple key + tab does exactly the same as alt tab in windows.
  3. Deeger

    Deeger TS Rookie

    Apple + Tab works well, as does F9, which displays every open window at once
  4. alvdy

    alvdy TS Rookie Posts: 70

    On leopard at least (maybe Tiger) the F3 key is used to display all the open windows at once and you can just click between them. Or yes as above command+tab is the same as alt+tab.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...