AMD AM3 Phenom2 x2 550 BE cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManQu

Stock CPU cooler is fine but runs warm on 100% load so i wanted a better cooler.
anyhow sorted with an upgraded cooler.
btw....see the stupid posts below.........

problems cooling and 80 watt cpu? s/t wrong...

this chip should not be so difficult to cool. it is noted as an 80 watt processor...that is not so powerful. lots of ppl are cooling higher-watt cpus with the provided heat sink and fan.

do you have ok air flow thru your case? are air intakes clogged by dust? have you over-clocked this cpu? have you damaged at all the heatsink square that sits straight on the pocessor?

let me know what works...i need to cool my car better

I run my Corolla at close to 100 mph for days at a time, crossing the great southwest (running the a/c), delivering heavy loads of tools.

My car runs hot, and my mileage is not as good as the EPA estimates. Also, I have to change oil more often than every three months. Plus, I have to replace tires once every three months - my old car, before I got this delivery job, might go four years on a set of tires.

Someone suggested I should get a delivery truck, but I am sure if I cool this car down a little, I wil be fine.

I run my Corolla at close to 100 mph for days at a time, crossing the great southwest (running the a/c), delivering heavy loads of tools.

My car runs hot, and my mileage is not as good as the EPA estimates. Also, I have to change oil more often than every three months. Plus, I have to replace tires once every three months - my old car, before I got this delivery job, might go four years on a set of tires.

Someone suggested I should get a delivery truck, but I am sure if I cool this car down a little, I wil be fine.

...........say no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back