AMD launches Catalyst 14.6 Beta, brings Eyefinity improvements

Scorpus

Staff member
Today is one of those days where we get a few driver releases, first with Nvidia's new GeForce 337.88 driver, and now with AMD's Catalyst 14.6 Beta. It'll come as no surprise that this driver is optimized for Watch Dogs,...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/56885-amd-launches-catalyst-146-beta-brings-eyefinity-improvements.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

GhostRyder

Wow, thank god this has finally been added!!! I was wondering if AMD would ever add mixed resolution support for that because now I can get the best of both worlds. Im going to grab an 4k monitor soon enough and I guess now I can keep my eyefinity setup by removing the center monitor and adding the 4k in to set it up!!! I wonder how well it will work though, im going to have to experiment with it and see what happens with a 4k since most of the mentions seem to be on the 1600p area.

Jad Chaar

Wow, thank god this has finally been added!!! I was wondering if AMD would ever add mixed resolution support for that because now I can get the best of both worlds. Im going to grab an 4k monitor soon enough and I guess now I can keep my eyefinity setup by removing the center monitor and adding the 4k in to set it up!!! I wonder how well it will work though, im going to have to experiment with it and see what happens with a 4k since most of the mentions seem to be on the 1600p area.
It sounds like a good update!