Annoying blue screen issue

hello i am new here ive been getting the blue screen of death for a while now and its been getting worse i went to officemax to see if they could help me with it and i payed them and i went back the next day and they couldnt find a thing wrong with it they even tryed to get the blue screen to come up for them and it didnt they said that there is a code in the blue screen that tells me what is actually going on so i am on here now. and i copied the codes from the blue screen onto a note pad so yeah here are the codes im hoping you guys can help me

BCP1: 00000003

BCP2: 85266030

BCP3: 85266030

BCP4: 85F4E308

here is the codes i copied from the blue screen of death i hope you can help me figure out what its telling me ..thanks

These codes are of no use, it is the exception code at the beginning of the error that is required.

The code will look like this 0x0000000A or similar.

What I realy need is for you to attach the minidump files to your next post so I can analyse them, this gives a much better picture of what happened when the crash occured.

Follow this guide.

First locate your minidump files, they are usually found by clicking on your C: drive, in windows explorer, then click on Windows to view the contents. If your operating system is installed under a different drive letter then look there. They should be stored under a file called minidump.The files will have a .dmp extension.

Zip up at least 6 of the most recent files into one zip folder and save on your desktop (if there are less than five just zip up what you have).

Below the reply box click on Go Advanced. Then scroll down until you see a button, Manage Attachments. Click on that and a popup-window opens.

Click on the Browse button, find the zip folder you made earlier and doubleclick on it.

Now click on the Upload button in the popup. When done, click on the Close this window button.

Enter your message-text, then click on Submit Message.

Back