Any game crashes computer. (OS W7)

Hey guys. First time im using this forum.

Alrite well my problem is that any PC game I play(Doom 3, Stronghold, Call of duty,etc.) basically crashes my computer within 15 minutes. Now I know its not a BSoD. When my computer crashes and I have sound on, the monitor(HP Compaq LA1905 Wide LCD) says it has "No source signal" and the sound freezes. Only thing I can do is shut down my computer.

I can surf the web, watch videos, open any program just fine. Only PC games crash my computer. I got no idea why its starting to act like this.

Heres DxDiag.

If you need any more info please let me know.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    41.2 KB · Views: 2
Any game crashes computer.

Download the "game booster,"It's not every application you use to play is included. In the IObit Freeware...

Hm... from seeing the DxDiag report, I got an idea: try changing your screen resolution. Does that crash the PC within 15 mins? If / If not: keep us posted!

Edit:
Are there any errors/notifications/messages just before the crash?

The drivers were detected it seems...

Edit 2:
So games crash the PC within 15 minutes... that sounds like a heating issue. Can you check your CPU temperature via BIOS?

You mentioned that the screen is the first thing to go belly-up... perhaps the GPU is overheated? How much dust is there lodged onto your graphics card?

Hm... from seeing the DxDiag report, I got an idea: try changing your screen resolution. Does that crash the PC within 15 mins? If / If not: keep us posted!

Edit:
Are there any errors/notifications/messages just before the crash?

The drivers were detected it seems...

Edit 2:
So games crash the PC within 15 minutes... that sounds like a heating issue. Can you check your CPU temperature via BIOS?

You mentioned that the screen is the first thing to go belly-up... perhaps the GPU is overheated? How much dust is there lodged onto your graphics card?

Alright i'll try changing the screen resolution. I dont get ANY warning at all... it just crashes.

I'll check the tempature right now.

I'll check on how much dirt there is.

I'll post results in 30 mins.

:EDIT:
Would the event logs also help for info on my problem??

Ok i changed resolution: Nothing happened.

:EDIT 2:
I cant access my BIOs for some reason. It says i need to change the default password to the BIOs but when i try to put in a new password it says "Access Denied". Odd.

Back