AOC 24G4 Review: Top Value $150 Gaming Monitor

In my book 24" screens are TINY and therefore useless. LOOONG ago after purchasing a SONY 20" (and carrying the 40 kilo monster home ha ha) I learned that once you go bigger you can never go (or even WANT to go...) back.

I currently run a 32" as my main monitor which I consider acceptable but would/will go (much) bigger once I can afford to do so. So it's always a surprise to me to see a tiny-screen review stating it's a Great Product. Sure, opinions schmopinions but it makes me wonder if the "enthusiastic" reviewers/users have ever tried bigger setups.

In my book 24" screens are TINY and therefore useless.
LOOONG ago after purchasing a SONY 20" (and carrying the 40 kilo monster home ha ha) I learned that once you go bigger you can never go (or even WANT to go...) back.
I currently run a 32" as my main monitor which I consider acceptable but would/will go (much) bigger once I can afford to do so.
So it's always a surprise to me to see a tiny-screen review stating it's a Great Product.
Sure, opinions schmopinions but it makes me wonder if the "enthousiastic" reviewers/users have ever tried bigger setups.

Still gotta take price into consideration and not everyone has the means required to take advantage of a larger display.

For people with a very modest setup and budget, 24” 1080p is still okay for the most part, so within that context, it is a great product within that particular segment.

Otherwise, yes one can go larger and open up more options.

This information is cool but where do I buy this monitor, I can't find it on Amazon and I can only find the older models.

Back