Apologies to TS members

NoTTaShoT

I want to take a second to say I apologize If I came off as a troll, over posted, etc yesterday. I haven't been on the forums in years and upon returning I think I got a little over excited and wanted to talk anywhere I could find a spot to speak.

With that said I want to thank everyone that gave me information and guidance on the questions I asked or the comments I wrote.

Is this cos I went off-topic in one of your threads?!? :haha:

I blame Red, he told me too.......... lol!

P.S. 35 posts in 24 hours and you haven't yet been banned... Thats some sort of record! :haha:

What's a "topic"...? :confused:

Its a chocolate bar! :D

0037610_300.jpg

well Merriam Webster says: "either of the two parallels of terrestrial latitude at a distance of about 231⁄2 degrees north or south of the equator where the sun is directly overhead when it reaches its most northerly or southerly point in the sky".

confusing indeed :confused:
No, that's a "tropic", silly . So if you can't read or spell, that's how you get to be in charge of life, the universe, and everything? >>>Still>>>>:confused:

You two are a bad influence (I'm totally ignoring the fact I've had a few beers as my reason!)... :haha:

Oh dear, what an awful mess this topic is.

Is it possible to ban yourself Leeky? :D

(I'm totally ignoring the fact I've had a few beers as my reason!)... :haha:

That's drink *IN* moderation, not drink AND moderation...:rolleyes:

I notice a 12 hour gap...at least that means you're sleeping right?!
Don't be like me (or us, maybe) and refuse sleep! Contrary to popular belief, it's actually necessary.

I notice a 12 hour gap...at least that means you're sleeping right?!
Don't be like me (or us, maybe) and refuse sleep! Contrary to popular belief, it's actually necessary.

lol

I actually spend most of my day on a computer (work).

(Not sure if that was directed at me or the drinkers above though :) )

Back