Are my PC specs good for gaming? What to improve?

Hello, I currently play a PC game called World of Tanks, aswell as many other little games such as TF2, Minecraft, etc.

I'm not able to run WoT smoothly, and I have most of the graphics settings down. I'd like to play on high-max settings on most games.

Here are my specs: (I don't know much about computers so I'm posting everything)
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Lenovo Ideacentree K330A
- Intel(R) Core(TM) is-2100 CPU @ 3.10 GHz (4 CPU's)
- 8192 MB RAM
- Direct X11
- ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics card

Which should I upgrade first to get better FPS in games? Thank you, and if you need additional information, please ask.

The CPU and memory are fine. The only thing to upgrade would be your GPU. You might also have to get yourself a decent power supply to be able to run the GPU. What's the power rating of your current PSU?

The CPU and memory are fine. The only thing to upgrade would be your GPU. You might also have to get yourself a decent power supply to be able to run the GPU. What's the power rating of your current PSU?

I know the last time we upgraded graphics cards we got a better power supply. What graphics card do you recommend? And would getting this better graphics card require extra cooling or something? Thanks for the help. :D

You must first give us a budget. What PSU do you presently have? And no, you won't require any extra cooling.

Back