Asus Express Gate won't install/run properly on Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have an asus motherboard M2N68-VM running under Win7 (64bits). When I install Express Gate I seem to have no trouble. It is enabled in BIOS. Yet, everytime I reboot it says that EG is not installed. My version of EG is not the latest and was intended for Vista, however, I cannot download the latest version of EG from this site (it stops after 304 kb). I would very much appriciate some help. Thx, rvldj

I think you need to address the download problem first. If you solve that, the other problem may go away because there is a Windows 7 compatible file available.

Were you trying to download the 321.25MB file? I had no trouble getting past the 304KB point although I stopped the download since I have no use for that large file. Have you tried the different download sources?

Yes, I was trying to download the large file. I know of only that one (I didn't find a lite version). I have tried to find different download sources but the only one I could find was the official mirror which had the same download problems. I welcome any suggestions. Kind regards, rvldj

If you haven't already, try it again. Maybe they were having server problems at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back