Asus Zenfone stuck at Asus logo

venkatbollu

Hello,

I am facing an issue with mobile phone, the phone suddenly restarted and then stuck at Asus Logo for quiet some time,

I tried to power down for some time, tried clearing the cache and then factory reset. Nothing worked. I read in other places about Bricked phones but was not clear about what to do exactly.

Appreciate you help.

I just got the mobile back on.. I just removed the SD card, it started then. Now the problem is with SD card.

Yes, I removed external memory card and it worked for me. I mentioned the same in the topic..

Now any way to recover memory card and format it?

Hello,
As I read your phone stuck with the android logo when you Turn on your device.
This will happen due to some when some Bugs, glitches and viruses may take control of the Android system.
To recover your android you have to wipe your cache partition.
To do this First you have to Power off your mobile phone and then open it in recovery mode
On the main interface of Recovery Mode, you can use the Volume button to select the option wipe cache partition. Then you have to click on reboot system.
By this way, your phone will be reset and you will recover your android.
Hope this will help you.
Thanks

Make sure You updated the software. If the problem is not with software clear all the applications from your mobile. If it won't workforce your mobile by pressing the power button and Volume up button for 10-15 seconds. Make sure to press the buttons at the same time.

Back