Bad SSD

stonarda

Hey guys! I have an Agility 3 SSD by OCZ, which has a huge numbber of issues with its firmware. After researching online, I decided to update the firmware. However, the power went for a brief second while this was happening and the cmputer went off. Ever since, I have been unable to use the drive. Is tehre any way to revert it back to the old firmware?

I would conatact OCZ and see what they can do, otherwise I don't know, that's one of the main reason if I do something like that, I do it on my laptop.

I would conatact OCZ and see what they can do, otherwise I don't know, that's one of the main reason if I do something like that, I do it on my laptop.

Maybe you have to contact the engineer working in OCZ to get a professional tool to burn the firmware into your SSD

One other idea, plug the SSD into another computer and see if its read at all (Even if you cant access it), then try doing another firmware update.

Cheers for the replies guys, I ended up getting myself a new one as my PC was needed ASAP (programming, etc)! Cheers anyhow XD

Back