Battlefield Bad Company 2 multiplayer problems

Acespaces

I purchased the game from amazon and it is a official copy straight from ea. So i put in the right key code for everything and guess what no multiplayer servers for a game that is pretty much 75% multiplayer. Could anybody help me or atleast acknowledge that they have the same problem as me.

You have to have an EA Account to login into multiplayer, from there you can create profiles to play online. If you did all this correctly and you are not able to see servers make sure nothing is blocking BFBC2, check your security settings & firewall.

I have done all the and even turned off my firewall before i ran the exe plus i ran it in Administrator mode and still nothing when i search for servers

the first thing i do when i get a new multiplayer game is setup port port forwarding for the ports that the game needs. Battlefield Bad Company 2 requires you to forward the following ports: 80,13505,18121,10000,18126,18390,18395. All of the ports are TCP and UDP. If you need help with port forwarding the go HERE

Alright thank yo guys for all the help but i finally fixed my problem. It ends up the it is just a bug that EA has on this game. It doesnt show the servers when just asking for them but it shows them when you search for on like example if you just go to play now nothing comes up. But if you go to server browser and put in a type you want like hardcore then press search it will give you all the servers.

Hmm never noticed that, then again I always use the search browser with filters until I find at least a dozen good servers that I regularly visit :) .

Try going to the game folder and find BFBC2Updater.exe and run it as admin
If this didn't work, Try contacting the EA Customer Support

Back