BCCode: f4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, before asking for your help please accept my apologies for not participating in the forum an posting only to resolve my problem.

I heave reinstalled XP with SP2 24 hours ago and I updated the drivers for my GPU cause the resolution of the screen wouldn't change from 640 and 16 bit.

Well the problem is that when i try to play games with my pc after 30 sec of playing i get a short beep ant one of my HDD starts spinning at hi revolutions for 5 sec, then the pc blocks itself, crashes and reboots and gives the following error:

BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 88F7A4D8 BCP3 : 88F7A64C
BCP4 : 805FA7A8 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

Thank you in advance for your help.

I've forgotten the minidumps.

Attachments

• Mini051910-01.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 2
  • Mini051910-02.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini051910-03.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 1
Sorry Adonay, I didn't see your posting. Two things from your dump analysis requires you to do two diagnostic steps.

First, two files specificalyy cited your harddrive as the cause of your issues. For precautionary sake back up all important items ASAP. Then find the make of your harddrive, go to your harddrive manufacture's website and download their free harddrive diagnostic utility. Run SMART, short and long tests.

The third file specifically cited memory corruption as your issue. You'll need to run Memtest on your memory.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed but either one should work. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back