Beeping sounds while playing Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had this issue for a while now and while I play World of Warcraft which is a considerably hard game to run on a computer I get sounds coming from the ACTUAL computer itself, possible the motherboard. I would be fine if all it did was beep but in addition I lose control of my character and my computer does not respond to any typing I put. I have no idea what this issue is, I use a wireless keyboard and mouse and have been told it could be the singles crossing.

I have noticed that when I type in many commands at once that the beeping happens more often, however not always and sometimes light key commands can trigger it. This problem ONLY occurs while I'm playing this game and at no other times nor other games.

All of my drivers are updated and I have already reinstalled the game. I also don't play with the sound.

I'm not great with computers so let me know if you need any other information, I'll give you all that I can find atm

Comp Specs go as:
-Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)
-Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz
-1534MB RAM
-NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200

Thank you for any advice or help you can offer, it is much appreciated.

Some keyboards can't detect more than three keys pressed at the same time, any more would produce a beep from the PC speaker. Maybe that's the case here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back