Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Gamecube

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Arcade Machine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PC

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
I voted Wii, for the simple reason that nothing before it has ever physically involved its users in the game so much. The fact you can actually action commands is unequalled on any other platform and a supreme stroke of genius on the part of Nintendo.

I'd argue that that makes no difference. Console games have their place, especially in the general market. Not everyone's willing to drop $1500 to make a game good enough to play high-end PC games, especially when you can get a $300 console that plays comparable games.

$300 for a system that still probably performs better than a $400 or $500 computer.

Blu-Ray is nice, too. One disc fits it all.

But that's besides the point. Super Nintendo is still superior to all of them.

SNES :). I probably spent more time on it than any other console.

That said, I'm more into PC gaming these days, and SNES isn't even on the list :(.

NES, simple gameplay, some very difficult games to master. Lots and lots of games too.

Although SNES is pretty good too.

Poll gets skewed results because very few people here grew up with NES. Like slh28 said, probably depends when you grew up.

NES, simple gameplay, some very difficult games to master. Lots and lots of games too.

Although SNES is pretty good too.

Poll gets skewed results because very few people here grew up with NES. Like slh28 said, probably depends when you grew up.

Oh, the NES! I remember spending hours playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. the underwater level was a sodding nightmare as well!! I remember getting well stressed trying to get to the end of that level!

Brings back memories that does. :D

Back