Blue Screen 0x00000007F error

madhav04

Hello, I am encountering the blue screen error 0x00000007F. Please help me resolve it.

Am using Laptop with Windows Vista 32Bit. 3GB RAM, CORE 2 DUO

Observations:-
1. The blue screen ouccrs whenever I try to connect to internet.(possibility I figured out after multiple occurences)
Eg. - a) On opening browser and trying to connect to any website.
b) On plugging the USB device(TATA PHOTON+) to connect to internet. The device works perfectly well in other computer.

2. If no internet connection is there or no device is conncected to laptop(USB mouse), it is working fine.

3. Windows is working fine in safe mode. No blue screen error there.

4. After few BSOD occurences, I checked device manager. There were 20(approx) Network drivers which appeared in the list and I had never installed them.There was "?" on every name in the list. I uninstalled all of them and restarted the machine, still BSOD came as soon as I tried connecting to internet with USB device.

5. A week ago, while surfing, my browsers(GoogleChrome, InternetExplorer, Mozilla) automatlically got uninstalled. I had reinstalled Google Chrome

6. On running full system ANTIVIRUS ( AVIRA) scan, the result did not show any virus.

Looking forward for a qucik and favourable response. Thank You

"Looking forward for a quick and favourable response. Thank You"... Okay, go to C:\Windows\minidump. Minidumps have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click, sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here

Please find the attached mini dump files.

I would like to add :-
1. I tired connecting to Internet through WiFi. Got BSOD as soon as the connection was established.

2. I uninstalled all the network drivers and installed them again. I am able to connect to internet. BSOD hasnet appeared yet.

HOW can I ensure whether the problem has gone or resolved?

Attachments

• dump files.zip
    720.4 KB · Views: 2
Avira may be causing this instability. It is being flagged in the minidumps. If the BSOD's continue consider changing the antivirus program

Shall I install a different antivirus? Can you suggest any? AVIRA has been functioning very smoothly till now.

Are there any chances of malware which can be removed? OR registry errors which needs to be cleaned?

Can you please tell me how to decipher minidumps file? I open it in notepad and everything appears in alien language.?

Got BSOD again :(

I was playing a game which uses internet connection. Got the same BSOD error... although it was after 2-3 hours usage of internet.

Please find the attached dump files.

2nd time I got it immediately after the laptop restarted and I connected to the internet.
Is game a problem? how can I make it compatible? over 2000 people play it.

Attachments

• dumpFiles.zip
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
I carried out the following steps:-

1. Uninstalled AVIRA
2. Ran TFC. About 2.3 GB space was cleared
3. Installed MSE. It asked to restart the laptop. On restart I got BSOD. Same error.
4. I disconnect the Wifi Internet, restarted the laptop, NO BSOD. Connect Wifi Internet, GOT BSOD
5. I disconnect the Wifi internet, uninstalled MSE. Connected Wifi Internet, NO BOSD.

Only 1 dump file is created in Today's date although I got BSOD more than 3 times. Cant figure out why this happened.
Am attaching the dump file created in Today's date as well as the whole folder.

Please find the attached dump files.

Attachments

• dumpFile.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DumpFolder.zip
    745.6 KB · Views: 1
The Wifi Internet was running fine with NO antivirus.
After 3-4 hours got BSOD again. Same error code.

Laptop is running fine if WIfi not connected. On connection to Wifi, BOSD occurs.

Please find the attached dump files

Attachments

• DumpFiles.zip
    117.4 KB · Views: 1
I am not able to connect to internet on my laptop now. As soon as I connect to Wifi Internet, BSOD is coming.
Posting things from a different laptop now.

Please suggest some other solution

I visited the link http://www.memtest.org/. Do I need to download Pre-built & ISOs (Memtest86+ V5.01). Can you please give some details as to how to perform this test.
Can I download it and use it on my laptop through pen-drive?

"Can I download it and use it on my laptop through pen-drive?" Yes, the instructions should be somewhere on that page. You have to be able to boot from that pen drive though

I used the memtest.iso file from the site www.memtest86.com.

The test gone through pass 4 with 0 errors. 59% is complete and it has been on since 12:49 mins already.
Can we draw some inference from the results till now and move on to the next step? I was wondering if laptop is on since 13 hours already. 1st test completion took 1hour and then the time has been increasing. The higher the pass the more is the time being taken.
I have got a screenshot from mobile. Since it is of 2MB, I am not able to upload here.

Please guide further.

Back