Blue screen error can't start up on safe mode

i have dell dimension xps gen 2 pc and i'm having this blue screm issue and error msg saying windw will shut down to prevent damage and so on. i can not start in safe mode at all
this is where the problem is some where here.

stop:0x0000007B(0xF789E5........................
so i use OS cd to try to repair it, i run chkdsk /r and all file was repair good so shut down the pc using the front botton then restart and still having the same issue.
could be anything i'm doing wrong or what. i really like extrat some file still in HD.
please help me
thnks

How old is the hard drive... and how old is your XPS Gen 2... which has always been a lot of trouble in our shops.

Sounds like a hard drive failure or a memory failure or something else big like a cpu fan failure.

i think i solve the problem in one HD. i reinstal OS and everything is working fine i thing. i have my pc since 2004 and i stop work on it for 3 0r 5 years.
i have another HD and has the same problem but i didn't plug it again so i wounder if plug it will give me the same error. i have 2 serial ATA HD but only one is connect to the mboard. how can i copy data from the HD that has blue screen erro to the one that has fresh OS. i also went online on dell and download some fix using service tag#.
thnk keep me post

Back