Blue screen error code: BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 861AD6F0

Hallo!
I've looked through many resources, but couldn't find anything about my error. The problem is following:

C:\DOCUME~1\Enelya\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER59ab.dir00\Mini010111-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Enelya\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER59ab.dir00\sysdata.xml

BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 861AD6F0 BCP3 : 861AD864
BCP4 : 805D1658 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

My PC is working normal during 2-3 hours and then begins to decelerate and displays blue screen error. If I'm trying to restart system it says "disk read error occured" or evem can absolutely have no reaction- just black screen. But if I try to lounch system in few hours it works normal and then the whole story repeats.

Please, if someone knows what it mean - help!

The minidump file is attached.

Attachments

• Mini010111-01.zip
    20.8 KB · Views: 7
Does your hard drive make any noises and when you say it decelerates do you mean it slows down.

Have you installed any software lately if you have try unistalling it and see if that does anything.

Hard drive- no, but fan does and only during first 10 minutes of work.

Yes, exactly slows down.

Well, just minimum necessary software as I had reinstalled OS recently (a week before the error occured) and then -none

Computerpete is, I believe, correct in pointing to the harddrive at this time. Have you ever run a harddrive diagnostics before?

Go to Seagate's website and find their free harddrive diagnosics utility called Seatools.

Download the utility to your desktop, burn it to a CD and place it in your DVD drive. Reboot.

A few seconds later the test will engage. Run both the Short and Long DST.

* Get back to us with the results.

Back