Blue screen fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Sorry if this has already been covered - couldn't find any related topics so I thought I'd just start a new one. My Dell Dimension 5150 has recently started blue-screening at start-up, with an error message along the lines of 'ISQL not less than or equal to' - I'm told this can be fairly easy to fix, but I can't run the Debugger or anything like that because when I try to run safe mode of last known good configuration, it blue-screens again...
Is this a hardware issue? The day before the problem started, I began using a Belkin USB wireless adapter, so I thought that may have something to do with it.

Thanks

Before we continue, just to let you know, the mods will most likely move your post to the BSOD sub-forum found in the Windows OS forum.

Anyway, the error you speak of is an 0xA and these are cuased by either hardware or drivers trying to address an IRQ Level that they shouldn't.

First thing you might want to try is to uninstall the Belkin Wireless adapter OR update its drivers because if I read correctly your BSOD issues were not happening until you started using this component.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back