Blue screen kernel_stack_inpage error

imabcd

So as the title says I randomly get the blue screen while playing a game,copying stuff etc .
It has an error like this

kernel_stack_inpage_error
0x0000007A( Some values are also there inside this )

I used a software called the "blue screen view" to see the errors and they are as follows . I found many errors

See the attachment : "Error.txt"

After that I also opened event viewer and there too I am getting many errors

Code:
http://pastebin.com/380EReVR

I also ran chkdsk a few days ago and it fixed a few errors .But I am going to do it again .
So my question is how do I fix them ?
Help would be greatly appreciated .

Attachments

• error.txt
    36.6 KB · Views: 2
Can be a virus, but can also be a hardware check. One of your errors is a c5 error, which is normally a visual foxpro memory handling error, highly unlikely in this case.

Recommend you carefully detach and re-attach all connectors to hardware (HDD, CD/DVD, video etc) and also on the motherboard end. If you know how to avoid static damage, remove and reseat all memory chips. Having chkdsk errors also tends to implicate connectors or memory.

Using a vacuum with a non-metallic tool, carefully clean off all the gunge all over the motherboard.

Can be a virus, but can also be a hardware check. One of your errors is a c5 error, which is normally a visual foxpro memory handling error, highly unlikely in this case.

Recommend you carefully detach and re-attach all connectors to hardware (HDD, CD/DVD, video etc) and also on the motherboard end. If you know how to avoid static damage, remove and reseat all memory chips. Having chkdsk errors also tends to implicate connectors or memory.

Using a vacuum with a non-metallic tool, carefully clean off all the gunge all over the motherboard.

Ok thanks ,i will do that tomorrow .Any other things i should take care of ?

Back