Blue screen, minidump files attached, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

firyspell

The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bug check has a value of 0x00000050.

pls. help to identify me the problem

thx. and regards

Are these five the most recent minidumps you have? If so, please take the five individual dumps and put them in one Zip file. Thanks.

I read your first 6 minidumps and all are 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and is defined as the following:

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

Unfortunantly there is something wrong with your minidumps because it said I didn't have the correct symbol package to debug your minidumps. However, I have read thousands of minidumps from systems running XP w/SP 3. So something else is going on.

Your dumps are also saying that timestamp for the core Windows OS driver ntoskrnl.exe could not be found. Generally OS drivers are too critical to be of much help. So, let's tackle this from another angle.

First, give us your system specs including your security software.

Second, Start > Run> type ChkDsk> click Okay. This has three stages. Tell us if after the second stage is done if it tells you it is Recovering Lost Files.

Third, how often do these BSODs occur? What are you doing? Are they random?

Fourth, run Memtest on your RAM. This test kicks in almost immediately at boot-up. See this link and follow the instructions: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better.. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

First, give us your system specs including your security software.

how to get System Specs ... also software is AVAST antivirus

Second, Start > Run> type ChkDsk> click Okay. This has three stages. Tell us if after the second stage is done if it tells you it is Recovering Lost Files.

i ran chkdsk >> in 2nd stage it deleted lot of index files >> then it recovered 4-5 lost files.

Third, how often do these BSODs occur? What are you doing? Are they random?

BSODs is random... once it happens it repeats restart 4-5 times .

for rest of ur Queries , i will write back soon.. another question.. doing fresh install can solve the problem or not... also which version of xp is more stable

At the momemnt we'll try to avoid a fresh install. Either version of Windows XP is quite stable but if you have a choice go with PRO. Avast is very good.

System specs include motherboard (make and model), RAM: amount installed and type, harddrive, video card, audio card, etc.

For the time being run Memtest on your RAM. We're doing this to see if you have corrupted memory. See this link and follow instructions: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html (there are now newer versions)

Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better.. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

hi,

Memtest passed..

Device manager show yellow marks on anf 0100.sys and ISANP read data por

could not attach pdf clicking on clip that contains system info... i dont know why attachment window does'nt open

We need your system specs. As for anf0100.sys I have done research and this is all I could find:

Product name: NetFilter SDK
Description: ANF Redirector
Manufacturer: Netmarketing Pawel Wisniewski

I am somewhat suspicious because it can be a malware as well. I suggest running a scan for infections.

i did scan for infection with AVAST and also used search and destroy but every thing is ok.... do u suggest some other software

As before Avast is a very good product. I suggest going to the Virus & Malware removal forum and read the UPDATED 8 Step sticky. I am not saying infection is your issue, but it would be good to rule out any possibility.

Follow the steps and don't skip any. When you are finished post the three required logs on that forum. Someone will read them. If you are infected follow the advice given. If not return here.

* I am wondering if this Product name: NetFilter SDK Description: ANF Redirector Manufacturer: Netmarketing Pawel Wisniewski isn't one of the causes of your problem but I wouldn't want to mess with it at the moment until we can get more definitive info.

System cant boot due to BSOD

Hello, Please help;

I have a problem about this stupid blue screen that attacks my pc. Its my first time to encounter this problem. Is there anyone can help me?
The last time I use my pc is when I installed Nokia PC suite and Motorola applications for my phone to connect to my pc. That time there has been no problem with it. But when I used the pc the next day I boots normally until when it reached the Welcome Screen (select user); the blue screen of death appeared and I don’t even understand what it is oll about and why. Then I restarted it; thinking that it will be normal the next start. But then in my dismay it will not boot anymore. It will only display the screen ASUS P5 blah blah blah.. and it freezes there. I cant even change the bios, press tab, press delete key. It always sucks there!.. totally freeze. I cant even reformat it because I cannot enter the bios page to change boot priorities..
Is it about the hardware? (ram, hdd, video card) or the new software that I installed? (Nokia Phone Tools). I already opened my cpu and its seems that no problem with it. No problem with overheating coz I normally used MS Office. I also cleaned all the dust and the heat sink..then start ol over..but its still sucks.. Pls Help.. I will appreciate it very much..

Heres my PC Specs:

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: Rev 1.00
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 420 @ 1.60GHz
Memory: 504MB RAM
Page File: 376MB used, 864MB available
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce4 MX 4000
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0185&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_C1
Display Memory: 128.0 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Default Monitor
Monitor Max Res:
Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0010.8195 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 11/11/2005 13:47:00, 3924992 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
VDD: n/a
Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: SoundMAX Digital Audio
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24D5&SUBSYS_82271043&REV_02
Manufacturer ID: 65535
Product ID: 65535
Type: WDM
Driver Name: smwdm.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.5410 (English)
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
Date and Size: 3/28/2005 09:19:38, 220992 bytes

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: SoundMAX Digital Audio
Default Sound Capture: No
Default Voice Capture: No
Driver Name: smwdm.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.5410 (English)
Date and Size: 3/28/2005 09:19:38, 220992 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x0
Format Flags: 0x0

-----------
DirectMusic
-----------
DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
Acceleration: n/a
Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
SoundMAX Digital Audio, Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SoundMAX WDM MIDI [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
Registry: OK
Test Result: All tests were successful.

Attached is the minidump file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back