Blue Screen of death (BSOD)

Hi, on the last couple of days out of nowhere I have been getting this fatal error while using my computer, on this last week the only programs I have installed on my pc are the automatic windows updates. I use my computer mostly for playing two games: World of Warcraft and Dota2, and then for Facebook and Netflix (Using the HDMI output connected to a TV).

Today, on dota2, it just closes randomly during games with no error message, and on chrome I have been receiving error message about not enough memory available to load webpages.

I tried using my antivirus program and the rollback tool from windows but the problem still persist, have been receiving different bccodes on each bluescreen like 3b and 1a. These are my specs:

Motherboard: Asus M5A78L LE
Power supply (including wattage): AeroCool E80-500 (500w total)
CPU (processor) : AMD Phenom II x4 850 3.3ghz
RAM: 8GB
Graphics card: Asus GeForce GTX 750ti

Am considering reinstalling windows if that helps

Attachments

• dmpfiles.zip
    99.1 KB · Views: 3
Looks like the Boot (hard)) drive is starting to have issues. A Widows re-install might help make the problem stand out, or even disappear

On Sunday I did a windows re-install, so far I got 3 blue screens( 1 per day) and multiple critical errors on a game for a couple of minutes (Mostly when changing zones on wow), do you think that the memory ram is the problem? I am using 2x4gb and I hope just one is the defective, how can I test each one for errors?

I uploaded the new dmp files

Attachments

• dmp2411.zip
    89.5 KB · Views: 1
Back