Blue Screen Of Death (Physical Memory Dump)

Status
Not open for further replies.

In10s

Hey I'm having some problems with my Desktop....i always get a BSOD with Physical Memory Dump Error....since i change my Processor into AMD Athlon x2 64 4000+......and change into SP2 to SP3 Windows XP please help me..... Heres My Specs:

1gb Ram
EMX-MCP61S-AVL MOBO
GeForce 6100 Onboard Video Card
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ 2.11 Ghz
Windows XP Professional SP3

The mods will most likely move your post to the BSOD sub-forum found in the main Windows OS forum. In your next post attach a few of your most recent minidump files.

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Every once in awhile a person comes along and has your issue of the missing Minidump Folder. Usually because something automatic is checked that prevents Windows from writing a minidump file and storing them, but I can't remember what you need to do to correct this. :eek:

:( hmmmmm i always get that when i play games.. idk why?

Okay, for clarity sake, are you saying that the only time you experience these issues is when you play games? Have you considered updating your drivers from your motherboard manufacturer's website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back