Blue Screen of Death

jcdnavalta

hi guys! i just wanna know about this so-called 'Blue Screen of Death' Im actually always experiencing this kind of pc phenomenon. i have done some researched about it, but to no avail. my pc is running 24 hours, 7 days a week, with no rest. some of the things i knew is to run antivirus programs, but right on the middle of my scan comes the BOD. i dunno how to fix it since i don't have any idea on the computers' functions, esp in hard drives, etc. i have viewed my Event Viewer and it says:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xdf151e70, 0x00000001, 0x83375954, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini081310-10.dmp.
Event 1001 - Save Dump.

can you help me guys? thanks and more power!!

jcdnavalta

If you still are in need of help...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Can you diagnose me?

Dear Mr. Blue Screen Expert,

Same Problem here. I had the blue screen off and on once in awhile and I'm scrambling to post this since it's happened 3 times this morning. Thank you !

Here are my specs
Intel Pentium R Dual CPU T2370 @1.73Ghz
RAM 2 Gig
32 bit operating system Windows 7

Error Info:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 8F3832E8
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000008
BCP4: 8F3832E8
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\090810-35209-01.dmp
C:\Users\mi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-82540-0.sysdata.xml

Minidump Files:
090810-38813-01.dmp
090810-35209-01.dmp
090810-28314-01.dmp
053010-25490-01.dmp

Hellllllllllllllppppppppppppp :)

Thank you

Please follow the directions as given in my intitial response, i.e. Manage Attachments Button and we'll take a look.

wow, I'm getting a pop up that reads "You don't have permission to open this file" "Please contact the file owner or administrator" I am the Administrator!! Thank you - will get the files attached asap - I didn't get anymore 'blue screen' today - 3 this morning was enough!

I'm very confused. The folder is set to allow me permission to modify the folder. It does have the "lock" icon over the folder icon. Do you know anything about this Route44?

I changed the owner of the minidump folder and all files inside to 'Mi' which is my user name and administrator. Still I am not allowed to attach the files. Meanwhile, I think I know what the problem was. I had a wireless internet antenna that had an electrical problem - I am now using a different one and it has not happened since. It's still odd that I don't have access to the file so I will keep working on it, but for now it hasn't happened again - I think it was the hardware problem.

Thank you for being available and I will revisit the forum again since you were so responsive and helpful.

I changed the owner to myself on the C drive as well as the 'windows' folder... still don't have access

Back