Blue screen while gaming on windows 10

Hi
it began two days ago. I was playing CSGO after I got home from work. in the middle of the game while I was shooting the blue screen came up with some massages and loading percentage. it stock on 100% (picture attached). I hard reseted and everything came up normally.
the next day. same game. after 5 rounds the blue screen happened. but it didn't take long and reset by itself to a normal state.
today I thought I should try another game. I launched god of war. in less than 5 minutes it crashed to blue screen. but I noticed the stop code was different (picture attached).
nothing happens while I'm browsing internet or playing videos or doing anything else. just gaming. although, I played some old warcraft just to test the system, everything was okay.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME?

for more information;
it's a three years old pc and I didn't use it 24-7. just for couples of hours every night. and I don't play games everyday.
I tried updating all drives with Driver Booster. defragged all drives with O&O Defrag. and I run CCleaner once a month or two...
inside of my case is clean. and the air flow is good with 3 cooler master fans and gammax 400 cpu cooler.

Hardware build is:
mobo: Asus TUF Z370 Pro
cpu: Core i5-9600K
gpu: 1070 MSI Gaming X 8GB
ram: G-Skill 16gb 3000
psu: 700 gold
storage: Adata 240gb SSD - WD 2Tb - 1Tb - Maxtor 320Gb
Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 19044.1526

WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?

Attachments

• IMG_010144.jpg
    IMG_010144.jpg
    721 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_212608.jpg
    IMG_212608.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 2
IRQ less then Equal is usually RAM errors. The first most simple thing you can do is unplug main power. Hold down the power switch like you are trying to start the computer for about 6 seconds (to drain any power in the capacitors) now unseat the RAM sticks one-by-one and than clip them right back into the same spots. That might cure your problem. The next step if you want to be more thorough is to get Passmark's Memtest and make a bootable USB flash drive and test your RAM (perform 4 passes).

Thanks for your guidance.
IRQ less then Equal is usually RAM errors. The first most simple thing you can do is unplug main power. Hold down the power switch like you are trying to start the computer for about 6 seconds (to drain any power in the capacitors) now unseat the RAM sticks one-by-one and than clip them right back into the same spots. That might cure your problem. The next step if you want to be more thorough is to get Passmark's Memtest and make a bootable USB flash drive and test your RAM (perform 4 passes).
Thanks for your guidance.
First I ran memtest. It got stuck on test 7 pass 1.
Then I did what you said and took off 2 rams and stick 'em back in (I forgot to mention it's a 2x8gb in the first post and I can't find edit.)

Now I'm running memtest again. It on test 7 pass 2 and running.
I will update when it got finished or not.

I think I should add this;
After creating this thread I launched god of war again. Like the first time with CSGO it froze with a deathening sound. Like some actual gear is stuck. It was stuck in that situation for a bit longer time, so I hard reseted.
But the scary part was that it didn't boot up!!!
The fans and lights turned on for about 3 seconds and then everything went off. This happening over and over back to back! So I panicked and unplugged everything!! 😰😅
Even after that when I turned pc on it did the same. But after about 5 times it booted up.

The total on and offs happened around 10to15 times.
And evey time it got shutdown it happened on the yellow light of the motherboard.

Thanks again for your help.

The test got finish. I ran some games.
I think it's fixed! so far no problems.

thank you so much for your help.
for one day I thought it was the gpu...! and they're not cheap!
I can't believe a problem like this got fixed just by a unplug&plug of the RAMs... But should I be worried or replace them??

Attachments

• IMG_20220224_204933.jpg
    IMG_20220224_204933.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220224_205000.jpg
    IMG_20220224_205000.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220224_205136.jpg
    IMG_20220224_205136.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 2
  • mt86Screen-20220224-205313.jpg
    mt86Screen-20220224-205313.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 2
  • MemTest86-Report-20220224-162026.pdf
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
Well that is great! Reseating RAM, is a common fix and there is no need to seek RAM replacement. Each stick is making hundreds of connections so it isn't it a stretch of the imagination that one could loosen a bit over time? Especially when we turn our equipment on and off so much. This is the main reason I just leave my computer on and I just shut the monitor off each night. =)

Back