Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have two problems first i had installed a new hard drive to my computer but then when i was doing the partision rite it was taking a really long time so i decide to trun my computer off and now is my hard drive is making so type of sound

second my other hard drive when is installed it goes good then when i am before the log in page to put a password a blue screan with number pops out and then its restars all over and keeps doing the same thing

can some pls help me

Please run a Drive Diagnostics on your HardDrive

Or go back and re-partition the drive properly then set Windows up again
Obviously backing up any user data first

What Windows OS is this?

Ideally please put your System Specs information in your Profile

If you have a brand name computer (like Dell; HP; or other) please place the Computer name & Model number in your Mobo field of your Profile

well i have a windowns vista home pentiun 84 and i try to re-partition but how do i do when i try to put the cd i cant find the hard drive
the hard drive that i have is wd1200 it has a 120gb

have windows vista home pentiun 84 and but how i try to re-partition but when i put the cd i cant find the hard drive
the hard drive that i have is wd1200 it has a 120gb so i dont know wat to do. also the hard drive make a little sound and stop for a while and the computer cant find it i dont know wat to do

You need the above!
That I have already mentioned

Or just change over the faulty Harddrive

No need to reply until the above is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back