Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody
I just bought a new computer last week and I seem to have been getting a lot of BSODs

Here's the System Specs:
MoBo: MSI P55-CD53
Memory: 4GB
Processor: Intel Corei5
Video Card: Palit HD4850 Sonic

I have attached the dump file generated after startup.. :D

Any help would be appreciated..

Your error is 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

As you can tell this error can be the result of many causes but in your case the minidump did not record anything specific.

If you have anymore minidumps give the five most recent ones, excluding the one you already gave, in one Zip file. For future reference if you have just one or two you don't really need to Zip them.

* We also need to know when these BSODs occur. Are they random or are you doing something specific?

The BSOD sometimes occurs when I press the shutdown button in windows 7 after playing some PC games. BSODs also rarely happens when I am trying to exit a game.

If you have anymore minidumps attach them. If you only have one or two you don't need to Zip them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back