Bluescreen - kernel_data_inpage_error

Pretty much know nothing about computers so bear with me. Over the past few months my computer has been crashing and showing this blue screen message.

Make: Toshiba

I don't know what the blue screen page said or how to find out. Please can someone help me I am completely desperate.

Checked minidump folder to post those here but there was nothing in it

Could be a memory or hard drive problem. Are you sure there are no files with a .dmp extension in folder C:\windows\minidump? BSOD's produce minidump files. If you see any files in the minidump folder, select all of them and right-click selecting send to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

How? Also computer blue screened again. After I finally got it back on this message popped up.
Disk0
Your HDD has the SMART Predict Failure function which monitors the HDD operating status. Your HDD is experiencing a problem and SMART monitoring software predicts that the HDD will fail. Toshiba strongly recommends you create a back-up for your HDD data. Then contact an authorized service provider in order to check your drive and purchase a new replacement drive if necessary.

If it is new enough to still be under warranty, have the hard drive replaced under that warranty. Take my word for it... IT IS BAD!

Back