Boot up screen

learninmypc

IMG_1882W10.PNG
In the process of upgrading to W10 AGAIN, I started getting this additional portion every start up/reboot, it happens 3x. It never before has done it, not even when I had W10 previously. Leave it as is or ??? TIA :)

I had something like that when a BIOS setup setting was just a bit off. As I recall I had reset BIOS to 'default' and everything worked except it did the dance - and I needed to save it for it to stick with what it learned. Nothing to do with OS.

I did go in & "try" to save but when it booted back up, it still did it which is why I'm asking in here. Can't afford to damage this pc.

I just now noticed the blue boot screen that gave options no longer shows. Can I still tap Esc to get to BIOS?

I would expect "Esc" to work if that is the 'access setup' key.
If the blue screen does not appear, what are you seeing?

I'm seeing the above screenshot in place of the blue boot up screen & regular screen(s), will try to get screen shots.

I have no answer for your first question. My best friend gave it to me like that. As for Model number, I'm looking.

I looked on the MS label for the What model HP is it but .... all I see is Product Key. I also looked in System Information but ,hmm

That does look like it. I'll check out the HP Advisor in the morning.
Everything except the boot up screen is normal. Normally it would show the blue screen Options & then flash the RAID info & to the desktop logon screen, now it shows the picture in the first post 3 x & then the RAID info & logon screen.
The 3 x screens is no big deal, I was just wondering if I messed something up or not. I'm grateful to have a pc that works :)

Back