Inactive Browser Hijack (I guess) Mac OSX

Hello,

I saw few solutions for windows, but none of the programs mentioned work in Mac OS X. I have OS X Yosemite version 10.10.3, Macbook air. I have been suffering from random pop-up ads (they are actually a bit different than pop-ups as you already know), redirected either by youradexchange or by ad.adsmatte. I do not recall downloading any new programs, nor did I connect to a new network. Problem occurs both in Chrome and Safari, and in different networks. My android tablet and my iPhone is also affected by the same thing. So far I have been researching and found few things that seemed hopeful. Unfortunately, non of the solutions has worked yet;

1) I have started with resetting my chrome/google account, plus I have cleaned all the cookies, history etc. Then I have disconnected my Google Account, this seemed to have solved my problem at first, but the problem came back after I signed in (and it continued even after I signed out).

2) I have searched for various .plist files that can be harmful (apparently) with the guidance of some website. Nothing was found.

3) I have downloaded some programs such as avast, kaspersky, adware medic, and few more that I can't remember. Still nothing.

There may be more solutions that I've tried, but I can't remember since I have been trying to solve the issue for couple of days now.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,

Unfortunately I don't provide malware removal help for Macs.
I suggest finding Mac related forum.

Back