Browser redirects and excessive page load times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I just started having major problems with my browser. As of last night, pages take between a minute to 3 minutes to load. Also, any links I click on from search engines will redirect almost every time unless I jump back a couple of pages in the browser and try it again.

I have followed the 8 steps and below are my logs. Please help!

Reese LeBlanc

Ok. Apparently I've done something wrong in my method for requesting help since I've not received ANY responses in ten hours while a few other people have posted and received input in 3-4 hours.

Would someone be so kind as to explain what I need to do besides state my problem and post my logs in .txt format? Thank you.

I guess sit and wait I posted 3 days ago and haven't gotten as much as a sorry for the delay really busy message. It would seem that there are only two people here to help and they seem to work on the same post at the same time. I have pretty much lost all hope that I will actually get any help. I did find a work around thou for the redirecting issue. It does fix the root problem but if rename browsers .exe file the redirecting will stop. For example, I use Firefox so I renamed the firefox.exe file to 123.exe and the redirecting has stopped. Hope this will at least easy the frustration level abit. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back