BSOD after format and reinstall

Raptor1

I had lots of BSOD's lately, so I decided to do a fresh installation.
I've formatted my hard drive, reinstalled windows 7, and about 10 minutes after running Windows 7 I got a blue screen again:
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

I've included my dump file as attachment here.
I don't know what's causing these problems, I've ran some RAM tests and disk tests but they all seem to be fine, but I'm not sure.
Maybe someone can see more in the dump file? I don't know how to read a dump file.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 042012-26301-01.zip
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
Minidump results: A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: aswsnx.sys

I found the following information on that file: Our database contains single file for filename aswsnx.sys. This file belongs to product avast! Antivirus System and was developed by company AVAST Software. This file has description avast! Virtualization Driver.

Thanks alot dernt,
Avast 7 and ZoneAlarm were indeed the only 2 programs that I've installed right after the reinstallation of Windows 7.

It's good news that Avast 7 is probably causing this, I was worried already. You've saved me a lot of headaches :)

I'll uninstall Avast 7, hopefully that'll be enough to fix it. Thanks!

Back