BSOD and freezing problems

Matthijsjuhh

Hey,
I'm recently getting some BSOD and freezing problems. It mostly occurs 5 to 20 minutes after I start up. I've update my drivers, doesn't work. And I don't have a virus either. The blue screen changes each day and doesn't stay the same ( I just have one dump file now since the others got deleted by cc cleaner ).
But the most weirdest part is that it usually occurs only once a day, and sometimes it doesn't even occur. I downloaded blue screen view and I got als result:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 0xbe827779 0x00000002 0x00000000 0x919464a0
Also tried to upload my minidump but I can't upload it since I get this message:
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

I hope you guys can help me with this,
Thanks already.

Managed to get my minidump in an other text program so I could upload it, here it is.

Attachments

• Minidump.txt
    44 KB · Views: 4
The text files are not readable. Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

I still get the message ''the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.''
Tried several things, but I can't actually send it. Do you have a way to fix this?
(Can't open the minidump either.)

I probably don't think it's norton itself, since I have norton for some years already. But I've downloaded a new chrome app, by norton internet security. And deleted it now. I hope it's fixed now, since a blue screen didn't occur today. I'll tell you in a week if it worked. Thanks for helping me.

Norton Internet Security is safe enough, but I learned a long time ago to steer clear of anything Norton... Good luck:)

I deleted everything from Norton Internet Security. And that worked for a week, but now I got a bsod again :'( I'll send you the minidumps. Also after the bsod my computer was checking my C:\ drive.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    60 KB · Views: 1
Your hard drive may be dying... Back up your important data now. Is this a laptop or a desktop PC?

I can't actually tell where to noise is coming from, but they usually stop after a full startup ( or if restarting after I got a bsod )

This type of noise usually comes from a CPU fan or case fans, but a hard drive can cause noise too. I wonder if the desktop is over-heating...

Do you have a program or a way to see if your pc is overheating?
Also, I forgot to tell that that C:/ scan found a problem (file?) and it got deleted.

Last edited:
Run the computer with the side off for a day or two. Did you run CHKDSK by going to Computer, right-clicking on the C drive. Putting a check-mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up?

Didn't reply for a while to test things out, and I came to the conclusion it's probably my hard drive. Due the strange noices when restarting my pc after a bsod. Also my pc is probably more than 5 years old so I ordered a new better one, which hopefully fixes the situation :).

Back