BSOD DistributedCOM

Hi there,
about 1 month ago my old CPU died and I bought a new one (a new Motherboard aswell). But unfortunately after this "upgrade" I got dozens of bluescreens.
My Hardware Spec:
CPU: Intel I7 4770K
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-MX-D3H
Ram: 2x 2GB DDR3 1333Mhz + 2x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950
PSU: Be quiet! Straight power 600W
I gone through the checklist for troubleshooting and according to my event log and eventid.net is the error caused by "Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM".
Description by eventid.net:
The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {<GUID>} to the user <user>\Admin SID (<SID>) from address <address> (Using LRPC). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
In fact I don't know what this means. Is this error caused by a hardware or software problem? I still got warranty on my CPU and motherboard ;) RAM is tested and error free.
I hope you can help me with this problem.

"my old CPU died and I bought a new one"... Did you over-heat it? I would install another better power supply. Did you install Windows fresh after the motherboard change?

I'm not quite sure if the errors are caused by my PSU. I mean it's not that old (3 years maybe) and it's 600 W strong. Do they become obsolete so fast?
I installed Windows completly new after the motherboard change (I upgraded to Windows 8)
The problem with this DistributedCOM should be solved (after hours of googling). But my PC still freezes sometimes. (At least not that often anymore :) )

The power supply "Be quiet! Straight power 600W" may be weakening now. What are you doing with the computer when it freezes?

I don't know if you can call it freezing. My second screens freezes but my main screens looks like this:
f86c.png

And the sound is repeating itself every 0.5 seconds (quiet annoying if music is running)
As the computer is not responding in any way (except the music loop) I shutdown him by holding the power button.

Back