BSOD DPC watchdog violation

FieryTorrent

I get this very frequently but it seems to be in some sort of pattern maybe? As in... I'll get the message, 24 hours passes, again, then about 18 hours and then again in at least 15 minutes of the previous start up... (I had to change my hijackthis.log to a .txt to be compatible with the site, as im not sure if that messes anything about it up, I dearly hope not)

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
Go to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file here...

I right click and then press Send to > Compressed (zipped) Folder but then an error message pops us saying "File not found or no read permission"

I don't know how many "a lot" is but there are 14 of them if that helps... And I've tried at least 100 times and the same error message pops up:(Check attached photo)
Also, every now and then something will pop up with a Winrar icon and the ending .zip and then just go away the next second

Attachments

• bandicam 2014-12-29 22-24-41-306.jpg
    bandicam 2014-12-29 22-24-41-306.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
Okay, it looks like the .dmp files are corrupt. Have you checked for a virus or other type of malware infection?

I've run a full scan on kapersky, not sure if that checks malware though, but I do not have a virus, and if I did I have killed it (also, sorry for replying so late) but for some unknown reason I've been getting the blue screen a lot less frequent maybe only once every 2 to 3 days

It won't let me post them as a .dmp so I made it a .txt, but then it says I dont have permission by the file owner and to contact the owner or administrator for permission

Try zipping the dmp files again. See the instructions in Tmagic650's post above (post number 2 in this thread).

Like I said before (post 3 on this thread) it wont let me and an error message pops up no matter how many times I attempt it

I have seen many people here that had this attaching problem, some are eventually successful some are not, unfortunately

It won't let me post them as a .dmp so I made it a .txt, but then it says I dont have permission by the file owner and to contact the owner or administrator for permission
You don't post the files as a .dmp or .txt file, you zip the .dmp files to a compressed(zipped)folder and then you upload the zip folder as a file here

Back