BSOD during/after startup

majinboo555

Dear experts, I have been in this forum before and have requested the analysis of my previous dump files which pointed out to memory corruption. Thus, my uncle brought my unit to where he bought it because of the warranty( fixing/replacement of memory module). It was returned to me after and I and my uncle have no clue if the memory module was replaced or not. Nevertheless, BSOD still occurs and I was hoping you could analyze them again.

I suspect memory corruption(since maybe they didn't replace it) or malware(since im having issues now with viruses in my system)

I have to memory modules attached (2gb ea)
The dump files are attached.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    148.7 KB · Views: 0
What are the computers complete specs? Look at my specs in the upper right-hand corner of this post to give you some hints of what we need

Sir, what exactly am i doing to fix the BSOD? I am having the impression that it's memory corruption or having the presence of malware in my system thats causing it.

You don't have to call me sir, I'm not your father... What are you doing to fix this BSOD, nothing? Do you know how to get into your computers bios? It could be a bios setting that is causing this BSOD affecting the memory. If you can't get into the bios, take it back to the computer shop and have them troubleshoot this for you. Any further time spent on this could be a waste of time

Back