PC build not working

As the title says
Basically, I built a PC 3/4 years ago following one of those PC builds step by step. I got it up and running without issues.
I decided to help my younger cousin build a budget PC.
After following step by step directions as I've done before, I've gotten to the point where I'm not sure what seems to be the problem.
Here are the parts:
ASUS Prime H510M-A/CSM LGA1200 (Intel® 11th/10thGen) Micro-ATX Commercial Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, M.2 NVMe SSD,1G LAN, USB 3.2 Gen 1, DP/HDMI/D-Sub, SPI-TPM Header, ACCE)
Western Digital 500GB WD Blue SN550 NVMe Internal SSD - Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s - WDS500G2B0C
Intel CPU BX8070110100F Core i3-10100F / 3.6GHz / 6MB LGA1200 4C / 8T
SAMSUNG 24-Inch CRG5 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor (LC24RG50FQNXZA) – Computer Monitor, 1920 x 1080p Resolution, 4ms Response, FreeSync, Game Mode, HDMI
AeroCool Cylon RGB Mid Tower with Acrylic Side window, Black
Silicon Power Value Gaming DDR4 RAM 16GB (8GBx2) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) CL16 1.35V Desktop Memory Module with Heatsink Camouflage Grey SP016GXLZU320BDAJ5
EVGA 500 BA, 80+ BRONZE 500W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-BA-0500-K1

The CPU fan, rgb fan, all lights work.
The mouse and keyboard are lit up.
The problem I'm getting is the motherboard I would assume is not displaying on the monitor.
I've double and triple checked all wires and parts such as CPU, CPU fan, 20 pin, HD audio, USB, USB 3.0, RAM sticks (even tried only using 1), SSD.
Any and all help will be appreciated. Thank you.

How about the connection from the PC to the Monitor?
Do you have another monitor that can be used for testing?
Do you get any "beep" when you switch on the motherboard?

How about the connection from the PC to the Monitor?
Do you have another monitor that can be used for testing?
Do you get any "beep" when you switch on the motherboard?
I tried display port and hdmi, also tried using my monitor with my wire connections.
No beep when turning on.

I don't see a graphics card in your spec list. If you are trying to make this work without a graphics card then that will be the reason it is not working.

Even though the motherboard has video connectors on it the graphics have to be built into the CPU for that to work and I am pretty sure your F model CPU does not have integrated graphics. =(

I don't see a graphics card in your spec list. If you are trying to make this work without a graphics card then that will be the reason it is not working.

Even though the motherboard has video connectors on it the graphics have to be built into the CPU for that to work and I am pretty sure your F model CPU does not have integrated graphics. =(
Would this cpu work instead?

Intel Core i3 (10th Gen) i3-10105 Quad-core (4 Core) 3.70 GHz Processor

I tried display port and hdmi, also tried using my monitor with my wire connections.
No beep when turning on.
No Beep. That is where you start checking from.

The mother board will have a VGA socket which will, by default, give an output. A graphic card is an add on.

No Beep. That is where you start checking from.

The mother board will have a VGA socket which will, by default, give an output. A graphic card is an add on.
A VGA port on a motherboard is just a physical interface it does not create a video signal that's what the integrated graphics on a CPU would do, but the CPU used in this build doesn't have integrated graphics.

It should work as long as it doesn't have the F in the name.
And as long as it's a 10th or 11th gen CPU and you have BIOS version of 0211 or higher

Back