BSoD especially when running company of heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals,

I have had problems in the past with my computer running slow then the BSoD started happening, then i decided to reformat my PC which didn't fix the problems. So i decided maybe because company of heroes is quite a demanding game i might update some hardware. First i replaced the motherboard with new ram and a new HD. Reinstalled windows and the game was still running slow so i decided to go and replace the graphics card, still didn't run any better, so i thought the only thing holding the machine back was the CPU so i replaced that and it seemed to fix the problem for a couple of games then the Dreaded BSoD started popping up randomly. I could run the game for 2 hours no prob then it would shut down after only 1/2 hour the next time. So the only thing not new was the PSU, so that was next on the list i replaced. Game ran fine for a couple of days then it started again BSoD. After one restart My HD wasn't found, went into bios and couldnt find my HD so i moved the power supply cable to another rail as it a modular PSU and moved the sata cable to another slot then it worked fine havent had that issue arise since its been about a week since that happened, but the BSoD keeps happening, after the restart i go straight into bios to check the CPU temp and its running @ about 50 degree celcius so the CPU ain't cooking. I have since installing all the new hardware updated the drivers for my GPU and motherboard so i don't think its a driver issue. This is the current SPEC for my PC
Windows XP32 bit
Dual core 3ghz E8400 1333FSB
1TB seagate HD
3 Ghz kingston ram 800mhz (1gig stick and 1 2gig stick)
GTS 250 Gigabyte 1gig memory PCI-E
Motherboard ASUS P5KPL-CM which supports dual core processors and can run 1600FSB
ATX 650 watt Master PSU DC output (+3.3v = 27A) - (+5v = 26A) - (+12V = 18A) - (+12V = 16A) - (-12V = 0.5A) - (+5Vsb = 2.5A)
I have attatched the minidump from the last crash.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back