BSOD freezing restarting

Easy Fix

I got this code
0x0000007A (0x00000020, 0xc000009D, 0x5864bdc, 0x00000000)

please tell me what to do
thanks in advance Godbless everyone.

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. See if there are any files with a .dmp extension. Select them all and right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here... Also, try to give us the computers specs and when the BSODs most likely happen

[LEFT] Thanks for the reply sir. :) [/LEFT]
[LEFT] Untitled.jpg Newly format 120g SATA HDD//Dell OP301D MOBO (I hope this is the right information.)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]It happens a lot when I'm browsing the net and sometimes before opening Google Chrome.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage[/LEFT]
[LEFT]to your computer.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]restart your computer. If this screen appears again. follow these steps:[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]If this is new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]If you need to you use safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer,[/LEFT]
[LEFT]press F8 to select Advanced Startup options, and then select safe Mode.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Technical information:[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]*** STOP: 0x0000007A (0x00000020, 0xc000009D, 0x85864BDC, 0x00000000)[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Collection data for crash dump ...[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Initializing disk for crash dump ...[/LEFT]

and sometimes this code
0x7E

0xF4

Thank you sir.

RDPBUS.Sys= [FONT=Verdana]Microsoft RDP Bus Device driver... Have you downloaded all the Windows Updates, including all the optional ones?[/FONT]

Yes I'm done updating Windows Updates except for the language, I'm about to install what you suggest thank you again sir.

Hi I'm done updating drivers, windows update and everything you suggest I was hoping it will work and I turn my computer off for about 2 hours and check it again it's still the same or I think it get worse my start up become slow and sometimes Disk read error and got this dump again.

I have a feeling that my mobo is failing. :'(

Attachments

• mini dump.zip
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi sir thanks for the help I don't receive STOP ERROR anymore :)

I fixed it and I don't know how probably by your suggestions thanks and hope you can help others again bye.

Back