BSOD fresh install (fresh install due to BSOD)

[FONT=Segoe UI]Hi everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI] [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]I've been having a lot of problem with my computer since I first bought it one year ago. At first the PC went well for a couple of months and then the BSOD problem appeared. In the end we managed to fix it by changing my motherboard. It then went well for a couple of months and then suddenly BSOD reappeared. I got BSOD mostly in games but recently also on youtube. I tried some things like drivers update, restauration point, etc but it didnt solve anything. I then decided to reinstall yesterday. Now here we are,[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]I thought the problem was gone since my PC seemed stable for 1 day but I got BSOD again in the game Arma 2 after 1 or 2 hours of play.[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI] [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]The code was BCCode A IRQL_Driver_Not_Less or Equal (or something like that) but I got the minidump file anyway[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI] [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Please help me I don't know what to do anymore[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI] [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]http://rapidshare.com/files/1053657588/061113-22027-01.7z[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI] [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]P.S I have already used MEMTEST for at least 12 passes+ and it didnt find any error[/FONT]

"[FONT=Segoe UI]The code was BCCode A IRQL_Driver_Not_Less or Equal (or something like that) but I got the minidump file anyway"...[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]Ntoskrnl.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_ OR_EQUAL now. Since you are getting BSOD's during game play. This may be a video driver or video card issue[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI] [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]I am back to tell you guys I managed to find my the cause of my problem! (for the few people in need that might see this message)[FONT=inherit] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI][FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit]It seems it was one of my KINGSTON DDR3 Ram that was causing the blue screens. I switched them and TADA no more blue screens. Only one problem persists, I get 1 to 3 sec freeze every now and then on windows desktop (seems like my HDD is dying) but it is nothing compared to blue screens, so everything's fine.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI] [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI] [/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]EDIT: I thought it would be useful to add that my old DDR3 Rams passed 15 (and more) Memtest86+ passes with no errors...[/FONT]

Back