BSOD Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occitane

I recently installed Windows 7 Ultimate N. Ever since I installed it, I've been getting BSODs everytime I run AVA or any other FPS games. I've tested my RAM and I have completely cleaned out my entire computer, but I am still getting the same error. On the BSOD, the error is something about physical memory dump. When I opened the crash files, the error I'm getting is Unable to load image ntoskrnl.exe Win32 0n2.

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

I've attached my dxdiag+minidump file.

Attachments

• MiniDump.zip
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DxDiag.txt
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Yes, Why?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Because your minidump cited the cause of your issue is the driver danew.sys which is a driver for your mouse. What security software are you running?

Okay; the reason I asked was because there have been issues between this mouse's software and certain security software.

Update your mouse drivers or you can uninstall and reinstall current software to see if it will eliminate issues.

Updated the firmware on my Deathadder. I'll check again and post back if the problem persists.

Thanks for the help so far.

Unfortunately, it's still there. The Windows Stop Error only occurs when I'm running programs that require high CPU usage such as FPS games.

I just checked the Event Viewer Logs and it seems to be a problem with Kernel Power. I'm assuming PSU, but I doubt simply upgrading from Windows 7 RC to Ultimate N will make a difference. Then again, Im not the expert here.

This error and the error before are the same 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
The Windows kernel detected an illegal or unknown processor instruction. A Stop 0x1E condition can be caused by invalid memory and access violations similar to those that generate Stop 0xA errors.

0xA errors are caused either by hardware or drivers attempting an IRQ Level they should not be addressing.

Unlike the previous one this one simply stated analysis inconclusive.

Here is a thought: borrow a different make of a mouse and try it on your rig. See if you get the same BSODs.

Seems like there is a problem with the mouse, although I am not sure as of now. I'll continue testing it tomorrow.

Since these Stop Errors occur in increments of around 5-10min, I am unsure as of now, but I have experienced no problems so far since I switched the mouse.

I'll keep you updated.

Appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back