BSOD in games every so often

Hi,

I've been having this issue for a few weeks but it's on and off. I'll be playing a game and all of the sudden I'll get a bsod. It seems to be random, and after the initial blue screen, it doesn't often happen again in the same day.

Both my cpu and gpu never go above 70c, and that temperature is only attained through stress testing. I have run memtest for over 10 hours with 22 passes. I have run prime 95 and done both blend and small fft tests for over 9 hours each. I have also done a long generic test on the hdd, which passed.

One piece of information that may help is that after 4 days of being away, I turned the computer on only for it to quickly turn off and on again. It displayed imgur.com/IYiYC[dot]jpg. I have to manually enable the xmp profile in order to get my 1600ghz instead of 1333ghz.

Any ideas as to what the issue is? If anyone has questions or needs further clarification, just let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
  • i5 2500k gtx 560 ti hawx
  • Mk silencer II 750
  • z68a-d3h-b3
  • g.skill ripjaws 4gb 1600
  • spinpoint f3

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    127.3 KB · Views: 1
"I have to manually enable the xmp profile in order to get my 1600ghz instead of 1333ghz"...

Leave the memory at 1333MHz and see if the BSOD's stop, before you manually raise to 1600MHz

"I have to manually enable the xmp profile in order to get my 1600ghz instead of 1333ghz"...

Leave the memory at 1333MHz and see if the BSOD's stop, before you manually raise to 1600MHz

Sadly that didn't fix it. I have attached 3 more dmp's since I last posted. The ones from the 19th are before changing back to 1333mhz (without being in a game), and the one from today is after changing and being in a game.

Attachments

• Minidump2.zip
    182.3 KB · Views: 0
Back