BSOD issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've peeped into this forum a few times never staying long and noticing how insightful it is to some. Well recently for the last week I've been having some BSOD problems as the title would suggest. I will add a dump and some specs and hope for the best also the message I receive is "PAGE.FAULT.IN.NONPAGE.AREA" I would believe it might be a soundcard problem as it always stutters before a crash then the screen bugs and then a BSOD count for 0 to 100. I was happening alot more yesterday it even lost the Desktop folder in the system files.
Specs: Vista,6GB RAM, i7 CPU

Edit: Found a method to upload. I uploaded the newest if you need all of them just ask.

Attachments

• Mini070110-01.zip
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
The driver listed as your probable cause for system crashes is stdriver64.sys and you are the second person in less than a week that has had issues with it.

If I remember correctly, the person contacted the software company and they said that this driver can be disabled and the software should still work.

So I should contact Sound Tap for information on this BSOD issue as well as instructions on how to disable the stdriver64.sys?

So I should contact Sound Tap for information on this BSOD issue as well as instructions on how to disable the stdriver64.sys?

It would be a wise move. When you do contact them give them the following:

1. You have been getting system crashes.

2. The error code.

3. The minidump files were read and this drivet stdriver64.sys was specifically cited as the cause of your system crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back