BSOD on fresh install of Win7 x64

markeh21

I keep getting the 0xA BSOD on my new reinstall of Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (had to reinstall due to motherboard failure - tested all components on another system and they were fine).

Installed WIndows, motherboard, GPU and wireless drivers, and it was fine. Today, amongst things such as iTunes, Skype, 7zip and Steam, I've installed some drivers for my USR 9630 skype phone and Soluto. As soon as the Soluto installer started downloading files, the first BSOD hit. 0xA, BlueScreenView cannot determine the cause. Rebooted, tried to replicate the issue and Soluto installed perfectly. About 10 minutes later, I was on Chrome and the second BSOD happened.

I had problems with the latest version of the wireless card drivers before on my old install (BSODs when opening San Andreas Multi-Player), so I decided to roll back to the ones I had on CD. This worked for longer, 20 minutes or so, and I was watching a video and the third blue screen occurred (slightly different to the first 2). I'm about to uninstall the Skype phone and Soluto to see if that fixes it. Dumps are attached for all 3, if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I am in a rush to fix this as I need my PC for my studies. I did check the Event Viewer and there was a 0xc0000005 error with svchost.exe about a second before all records stopped (on the third BSOD) but couldn't find anything on the internet.

Specs: Phenom II X4 955 BE at stock
Asus M5A97 R2.0
8GB RAM (a 4GB G.Skill 1600MHz stick and 2x2GB Corsair ValueRAM 1333MHz sticks - am running memtest as I type this just to be sure, as these were added last night)
MSI HD6870 1GB HAWK
500GB Samsung SpinPoint F3 + 500GB Seagate Pipeline.2 HD
Samsung SH222AB DVD-RW
Asus PCI-G31 wireless card
iAPP CR-i100 card reader
LCDMODKIT U204FW-A1 front panel LCD (drivers not installed yet)

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    70.1 KB · Views: 2
Back