BSOD Physical Memory Dump during a single game

Hi, I've been experiencing a recent problem, this problem generally occurs during playtime of APB Reloaded. This also occurred during my testing of Battlefield 3 Alpha,

I'm using a gaming laptop, an ASUS Republic of Gamers G51JX-X1. Included is one Geforce GTS 360M with 1GB of VRAM
4GB of Physical Ram
Intel Core i7 Q 720 clocking at 1.60GhZ per core.
1 500 GB 7200RPM HDD
I do not overclock anything. I have not tweaked any physical specifications or core system settings since owning this laptop.

This laptop has been in my possession for over a year and a half now. I only have two dump files from last night, both occurred in succession after trying to play APB Reloaded both times. If it's worth noting I do play this version through the Steam platform, however this error occurred using the original GamersFirst platform. I've zipped them into one file because the dump files each exceed the file size limit. I apologize for this in advance if it causes any inconvenience.

Please take note this form of trouble shooting is all new to me because I've never done troubleshooting on a BSOD before, primarily because one has never occurred with such frequency before. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• Dump.zip
    46 KB · Views: 2
My first suspect when getting a BSOD while playing a game with very high graphics, alot of animation and text, is overheating.

Normally I would agree. But this is the only game it's happening on. Even running Witcher 2 nothing like this happens or Battlefield 3. So I'm guessing it might possibly be the game itself but any clues to why would be helpful if it is just this game. I just wanna know why it keeps going to Physical Memory Dump.

You can not call him a computer if he did not get a BSOD,a crash,a black screen.......
Ha, that's joking.
Everybody takes it as second wife.

Em~

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000004, PCI Express Error
Arg2: fffffa80045688d8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Parameter 1 0x4 "An uncorrectable PCI Express error occurred."
So that maybe your PCI /PCIE device problem.
Try to scan your RAM first, or swap to another slot if possible.
If doesn't works, need do something with your Vedio card.

Back