BSOD quickly into restart - Many problems inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently having a problem with my computer. It's been troublesome from the start.

Windows XP
AMD Athlon64 x 2 Dual 6400+
2x2 gb Supertalent RAM
nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS graphics card

I have disabled automatically restart after BSOD however it restarts anyways. Errors usually occur when I am running World of Warcraft.

Inside the 3 MiniDumps:
BugCheck 1000007F, {8, 80042000, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image

BugCheck 1000007F, {8, bab38d70, 0, 0}

BugCheck 1000007F, {8, bab38d70, 0, 0}

On World of Warcraft game
Try updating your Video and Sound drivers
Note: WOW seems to be the most faulted game seen on TechSpot, many members having issues with this one

Note: WOW seems to be the most faulted game seen on TechSpot, many members having issues with this one

Well that and Sims seem to be the most Troublesome. A few have come with WOW problems in the last couple of Weeks.

Just a little more info, because the First Parameter is "8" this normally means Drivers or Faulty RAM.

Hope that helps a bit more

Thanks!

I do have the most up to date drivers installed for the Graphics and Sound card I believe. I've tested the ram before and one stick had no errors after about 4 hours of Memtest however I was messing with it again and realized the plastic clip that holds the ram is was getting extremely hot, even hotter than the ram itself. I've moved it to another slot and testing that out. Thanks for the help.

Edit: Currently using only the "good stick" of RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back