BSOD: Reboots with inconsistancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm hoping you can help me out with my BSOD issues. There seems to be no rime or reason for when it reboots. It can reboot 60 seconds after it starts or I can play games on it and do all sorts of things and it won't reboot for hours.

MiniDumps Attached

Zenosincks said:
Try installing the latest drivers for your devices and testing your RAM with Memtest86.

I have checked and I have the latest drivers for my system and I did all the pre-req steps prior to posting this help request (Which included the memtest86)

Two errors are 0x0A and they site the NDIS.SYS driver (Network Driver Interface Specification) which is part of your Windows OS.

This Windows stop error indicates a problem with your Network card or Network subsystem in Windows.

Three errors of 0x0A and they site the SCSIPORT.SYS driver which is a port driver of your Windows OS. Many people have had issues with this driver and from what I have read there are patches released by Microsoft.

* How long did you run MemTest, i.e., how many passes?

Route44 said:
Two errors are 0x0A and they site the NDIS.SYS driver (Network Driver Interface Specification) which is part of your Windows OS.

This Windows stop error indicates a problem with your Network card or Network subsystem in Windows.

Three errors of 0x0A and they site the SCSIPORT.SYS driver which is a port driver of your Windows OS. Many people have had issues with this driver and from what I have read there are patches released by Microsoft.

* How long did you run MemTest, i.e., how many passes?

I let memtest run for 7 passes with zero errors. After the 8th reboot today I gave up and just reinstalled windows xp, seemed to be the best choice and it will give me a fresh install to work on. I really appreciate any and all who read this, from what I have read on these boards, you guys do a great job... keep it up... ;-)

System has been up now for 4 hours with no reboots so it was something in the OS or driver related... oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back