BSOD, stop 0x00000d1

I've been getting a BSOD with a tcpip.sys error around 3 times a day for the past two weeks. From other forum posts, it seems that I need to update a driver, but I'm not sure which one. I've attached the last 5 minidumps in a zip file. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• Mini070111-01.zip
    107.9 KB · Views: 5
tcpip.sys is a Windows OS driver that has to do with networking/online.

Is this system custom made or did you buy one like a Dell, HP, etc.?

Go to HP's website and find your exact system model. Then update the latest wireless drivers from their site for your system. Does this correct the issue?

BSOD trouble

Hello...I'm having trouble with BSODs as well...I've been looking around the net, and I think it is NETIO.sys...I would like to confirm this here, if it's okay, but whatever it is I need advice to deal with the problem.

Thanks a lot!
This is the log from the event viewer

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000028, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff88001811b2d). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 070511-15147-01.

@ benelori - We will be more than glad to help you but please start your own thread because this one belongs to balloonpop.

When you make your own thread please provide the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back